Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can Cardinal Tetras Live With Betta Fish Male Betta Never Comes Out Of Hiding?

Male Betta Never Comes out of Hiding? - can cardinal tetras live with betta fish

I have a 70gal community aquarium, really looks great (well planted) is wrong and live. The water is clear and will be properly cleaned and checked weekly. It cardinal tetras, catfish tiger, pink lace, a 9-inch Pleco, Guppies and 2 gouramis. Just so you know my guppies and beard grew up together, and he has never been nibbling fins, is my beard, beards, Tiger Tiger is no longer than normal, never cut off the fins. I remain a big school of them. I decided, 2 angel fish and a betta yesterday take. Put it on them and noticed that has begun in the case of my beard, pinching (which never happens). My angel fish are now eating and everything, but my betta is not hiding in the living plants. Why not hide the fact angel, but my betta is not installed? I just had a betta before and have no other plants with it, so I do not know whether or not bettas usually hide all the time or too. I have not seen him eat, but good. Bettas do so if there are places to hide, too? Or I should him a few more days?

2 comments:

Anabel said...

because the tank was not so great, before I give him a few days. I could not even swim betta when I was in my 3-gallon container in order to accustom the opening. later, a larger tank and loves plants!

Stephen G said...

The beta version is not happy in the environment or is likely to be ill. Try again in a separate tank and see if you dare. Fish Otherwise, you may be anxious or aggressive, may have a sick beta launched!

Post a Comment