Monday, February 8, 2010

Wedding Card Remarks Guys Needs Help From The Ladies Out There!! Help Me Out! Lol?

Guys needs help from the ladies out there!! help me out! lol? - wedding card remarks

what, last Saturday to visit my cousins wedding. I noticed this beautiful girl at the wedding and simply assumed that the assessment of the family was attending the wedding. I was at the reception after the wedding, I did not know he was sitting at the table a little closer to home too. the light was a little dark, but I think I saw did not look sure if it will not go there safely. She was on the table with his family did not want to go even still talk with her and break it to his family. after the grandmother of the girl had spoken in the night with my grandmother and the grandmother had asked my grandmother if I have a girlfriend. Then, when she wanted to leave the girl came to my grandmother, and no longer welcome in my neighborhood. He seemed a little shy, but she said it was nice to him and asked Juss simple things like school and everything. I had no idea from his grandmother asked me if I have a friend in this moment.when my grandmother asked me if I thought they knew and never said such a long time ago, but she said shand I could send pictures from my Christmas card every year. The girl was a little shy, but a lot of smiles. are signs that the girl he was interested? there are signs that may have been looked at me, his grandmother asked me if I had a GF, saw the photo Christmas cards and tracks your smile?

0 comments:

Post a Comment