Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Make Money On Maplestory Money Making In Maplestory For A Lv 31 Assasin?

Money making in maplestory for a lv 31 assasin? - how to make money on maplestory

I need help, I can make more money, so I'm living with only 300k so I need help ... I do not know how long it will last for me ... I would therefore appreciate any help. .. I'm a level 31 Assassin .... plz help ... I can do on a regular 163, but over 250 with Lucky 7, support plz ... (Or 250 for any occasion 7-attacks)

2 comments:

~ Araso ~ said...

to you to Amoria and the very, very left of the town

and should not be a portal

Here;

Up

I'm pretty sure you attack the pink thingy

I think there are about 100 mesos if they fall

Jaron said...

Maple Story I heard back a little so it can not be right, but I recommend going Lubi, and kill with the missions of the game, or showing a bear, and everything in this building, the Bears.

Post a Comment