Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Best Young Sites Will All The Young Teens Please Stay On Your Younger Sites?

Will all the young teens please stay on your younger sites? - best young sites

Now I do not care easier, because they have legitimate questions and we ask for a voice of experience. I understand that singles dating is full of kids who try to grow up, but I'm not interested in questions Teeny Bopper. You have children more places for people who go over us. I have my day off and I wondered why, before Arent you in school? No wonder that many can not spell! Thank you give me air. Whoo!

8 comments:

Rick Rolled said...

I can only agree. I still think Yahoo! A must have § 20, and the issues of dating and adults from questions. Many people put into M & D, whether single, married or divorced, because they want answers to maturity.

I feel your pain, if I open what looks like a legitimate question, "What would you do in this situation?" And details are as follows:

Ok, so this kind of text, like idk 1 days and asked me to pass the time, but now hes like ignoring me and started sms my bff likes it or not? or try to make me jealous?

It would be nice not having to use outlook to all questions.

Katherin... said...

All I can say is that it is not too rude to the hippies. They had obviously need our help and advice, and I think that we give them. If you are angry with them, so why bother to read your questions. Are you looking for wisdom and guidance, and we as adults need to steer them in the right direction if they are willing to hear.

nicole :) said...

If this sounds like an immature person, the question said not to read so. Also to get people sometimes simply shorten your sight, because I do not write the whole word. Finally, even adults, "Teenybopper" sites as well as younger people.

tweety said...

It is time that someone has solved this problem .... I have no time for questions as immature Puppy Love ..

Emily said...

If you are not interested in these questions, do not read.

Hottie here said...

they go to dr. Phil and analyze their lives ... ask to examine your own.

dot said...

Well, you said! Us old farts do not want to be hippies Readin question?

dot said...

Well, you said! Us old farts do not want to be hippies Readin question?

Post a Comment