Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Kind Of Weve Does Myamee Have Does She Like Me? Were Both 18 Yr Old Girls Btw. Weve Been Pretty Good Friends For A While But I Just Dont Kno

Does she like me? were both 18 yr old girls btw. weve been pretty good friends for a while but i just dont kno - what kind of weve does myamee have

It should be str8, but I have my doubts. Also, I think I would be curious. We have a class at school together and are always with each other. We flirt and mess with great reviews and made a for the other, as if we were in a relationship. I'm more shy than what is usually the one I played, and come to me randomly a few times and sat on my lap, as are many other places. I sometimes look at me as I speak, or is already close to me play with my hair. We talked about all sorts of things, and when I see her flirting with other people I become jealous. I think it might be coy one, in general, but not often see them flirting with other girls. I also leaned on me for something with both arms around me, if there is enough space to get me for it, what you need and do not touch me too! let me know when you ask that question that you are in my area. but I do not know what to do? "It makes me sign?

3 comments:

windblow... said...

Of course, he loves you. If you still want to go ahead.

hokiesoc... said...

......... ...... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sorry, but this is sooo great ... oops .. or Jeep!

Keeky said...

It is normal to be curious. It seems it can not, but I expierence the same thing a bit of me in skool. I had my best friend, we were always together, and everyone was sitting on his back, his hands (sometimes), flirting, etc.I gave me a lot of fun. Wat I've found, is called a "passionate friendship". The girls are very close to that tell a little heavy, but wat u say close, that I believe in something more than a spirit of friendship and it may only be interested expierment want and be curious, you know wat I mean? But the ingenuity it took to be careful how we deal with this situation, you do not want to offend, and this can be a difficult situation. Good luck and if you want to talk about this or any other can send an email to her charmed_chic34@yahoo.com

Post a Comment