Friday, December 18, 2009

Coupon For Pee Dee Christian Book & Supply Whats An Embarrassing Clean Joke Some One Played On You?

Whats an embarrassing clean joke some one played on you? - coupon for pee dee christian book & supply

I had only one, if someone put a fountain, and when I get to Bebo was the next and the person who was drinking on the side and splashed me that it seemed to me peed his pants [the person befor me embarriosed Pupose AOT] called middel all the way from a crowded room, peed his pants that everyone sees and observes all phones and laughing, even my teacher, who happens to the book "this year and had their works today afraid to go into the directory and the People sent me coupons and believe daiper
embarrised not say so, or a comment about my laughing ect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment