Friday, December 11, 2009

Signs Of Dying More Condition_symptoms What Are The Signs Of A Dying Laptop Battery?

What are the signs of a dying laptop battery? - signs of dying more condition_symptoms

I'm beginning to think I was dying. Both phones year, and sometimes when I disconnect to use on my bed, jumping, as it is in% (usually about 50 to 75% or 80%) and near 0% or 3% or whatever.

Is it because I always charged? Is it possible to extend the battery life, not with the parameters of the energy saving and dimming-cons-day?

3 comments:

pianoplr said...

Yes, replace the battery. Most companies offer as a substitute for sales. I have an over two years. Now I always make a backup. I work with my laptop all the time.

Deb

FunSun said...

The batteries can be charged / recharged a few hundred times. Every time he loses the ability to something at a time free of charge. Then you can not ask more. You must replace the battery.
Then, try to use it on the field whenever possible. Use the battery only when outside the house, while the battery lasts longer.

pete p said...

Sounds like he's dying. Failure to perform full charge every time you start the search for a replacement.

Always ready to e-mail or a free phone offer. So try to leave.
Computer - Chuck Spiers
http://www.myputerdr.com
Office 423-473-9653, cell 423-303-0119
Serving 7 days a week

Repair equipment, home networking, data recovery, forensic, research data, customized software

Post a Comment