Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can You Wear A Garter Belt Alone Any Other Girls Share My Addiction To Wearing & Seeing Other Girls Wearing, Sheer Stockings & Garter Belts?

Any other girls share my addiction to wearing & seeing other girls wearing, sheer stockings & garter belts? - can you wear a garter belt alone

Hello girls,
Iv developed an addiction to wear very sexy, clean storage and garter.

My interest in stockings and suspenders after the meeting began at 20 and a woman in a very sexy, what a long train journey to Sydney.
She was a very professional and dress "corporate", but the occasional glance from the top half led me crazy! (yes, I'm bi and proud) to

I went shopping, I bought a game and never regretted it. I like a little computer with a matching Thong and they now bear ..... I exclucivly to work, shopping, bed ..... overall.

Also, the use of a cooling in the house .. I always feel .... so sexy

I love you see a woman with stockings or a girl .... As with our affordable and braces .... leads me ..... absolutely wild

I'm curious if I am alone or there are other girls out there who understand the use of stockings and a garter incredibly exciting?

Girls, do not hesitate to contact me .. xx

5 comments:

Melinda M said...

Go girl. I'm the same way. I do love stockings and suspenders. Also wear under jeans!

RedBeard said...

God Bless You

SaraBear said...

I'm all right, but I think are incredibly sexy look (even with other women, but I like to use it, too!)

superSym... said...

Man, I wish I had a friend that his "addiction" shared! I always like stockings and suspenders - soooo sexy ...

Sophie B said...

I thighs, because I do not do tights
or bare legs.
I like the league though.
Orders thigh high lingerie store very high for me, so get on the thighs.
Not much of them, even if a little more comfort activated

Post a Comment