Thursday, January 7, 2010

Latin Dance Shoes Blogspot Does Anyone Know Latin Dance Shoes That Are Narrow?

Does anyone know Latin dance shoes that are narrow? - latin dance shoes blogspot

My feet are very narrow. I used my shoes buy International (model, "Melissa"), but now this model has changed to less tight. They have a special option to close, but if they do, they are actually about the same as regular. Does anyone know good shoes for respectable women get and America? If yes - please give the make and model, if you can, or easy to describe. Serious replies please.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Complicated. My feet are so small. Ray Rose is usually lower than usual, especially Blizzard http://www.rayrose.com/.
Supadance 1066 is a very nice shoes, and even narrower. http://www.supadance.com/
Ecks (although I can not yet tested) and tight shoes. My girlfriend Melissa XXII was a child, but she is very happy with gon on.

Ellie

brkon1 said...

Very nice it is here that my dancing shoes. I'm not sure if Cary Narrows "shoes, but they are worth checking out. Www.veryfineshoes.com

Charmant said...

One Step Dance Shoes is an excellent place to get shoes in all shapes and sizes. They come in narrow, wide ... Not to include extra. I give the page around.Find let the "ladies shoes Schneider - narrow width. The average price is about $ 95 million, which is actually a very good price. Good luck finding a place I have are 3 pairs of narrow strips.

lady love said...

Capezio. They have a website. Even better would be to go to ask.com and put in "for Capezio dance shoes. I have an original pair of Capezio approximately 7 years and I paid $ 150.00, but prices vary. If you have the live - New York, a business on 42nd Street and Broadway.'s narrow running shoes. Good luck!

Post a Comment