Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Car Floor Mats For Sale Can Anyone Help Me Find These Car Mats?

Can anyone help me find these car mats? - car floor mats for sale

I saw these mats for my beautiful car in the goal, but I had no money at this time, I have since come and gone 3 times in two months and not yet available. The seller may have said that they have abandoned. Wal-Mart does not. I saw on the Internet, but only came in basic black with pink like Supergirl logo, I would in gray with a Supergirl logo. Suggestions?

1 comments:

PeterM said...

To the best of my knowledge there are the gray carpet Supergirl no longer available. Now we have carpet Supergirl with black butterflies. They are available with or without a monogram. Supergirl is LogoProducts4Less.com seat covers, wheel covers, stickers and key chains.

Post a Comment