Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fireplace Video Blogspot Is There A Video By Red Hot Chilli Peppers Where The Song Was Soft, There Was A Fireplace And Mohawk Hair?

Is there a video by Red hot Chilli Peppers where the song was soft, there was a fireplace and mohawk hair? - fireplace video blogspot

The tone of the sepia color of the video was, and the song is not your usual rock masses. I have a few years ago, but I'm not sure whether the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The group very much like RHCP. Most scenes are in enclosed spaces in a room and a fireplace. The singer had a Mohawk hair. Who knows what I'm talking music video? I spent hours on youtube looking for the RHCP video. This could, however, a different band. Please help!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Dani California, the HES vid has a lot of different teams ... I do not know whether that which you speak Abu well.

Post a Comment