Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dark Hair Bone Structure If My Natural Hair Color Is Dark Brown, Would I Look Good As A Strawberry Blonde?

If my natural hair color is dark brown, would I look good as a strawberry blonde? - dark hair bone structure

My natural hair color is dark brown, almost black. I've been thinking about death is easier lately and I'm really light strawberry blonde.
I do not know if it will look good with my skin color and bone structure, but of those, of course, your hair is so dark. I have an olive oil skin and I am of Mediterranean descent. What do you think? Work It Out, and would look good?

2 comments:

Missy said...

You can have a chance. It would be easier to give advice if you have a photo taken of himself though.But I'm like you, I have darker skin and dark brown hair and I'm dying to dye it blonde but I do not look good. Some people are born dark and never leave your Mabye a blonde. Please auburn colored hair, you may want to mix only the eyebrows and to clarify a more natural appearance.
and decide the best of luck in what you, hunn

sophiamc... said...

Depending on the color of your skin if you have enough light ... You could try a hair color!

Post a Comment