Tuesday, January 19, 2010

White Frames For Wedding Seating Chart Pictures Frames For Wedding Reception Table?

Pictures frames for wedding reception table? - white frames for wedding seating chart

I'm getting married in a zoo. Each table will receive the name of an animal, and my aunt paints small pictures of each. I need 25 pictures 4x6 in silver, white or blue paint, to find, I am a very hard to find images at a reasonable price. We need $ 25, but you do not want to spend more than $ 100. Suggestions?

4 comments:

misticgi... said...

Hello,

The dollar stores and 99 stores have lots of picture frames, most of them for a dollar price. I am sure I have the money to head to your local dollar. I also have a search on the site and found this site called resolution frames and photos have been about 3 U.S. dollars. I have the link below, you can not state colors, but you ask, and call attached.

Good luck

askthepa... said...

Hello!

I have many pictures in the directory is found many of them very affordable (but high quality at a dollar store). Visit the following link to see if you have time.

Cheers,
Wendy
http://www.spectacularfavors.com

Getting married June 27th, 2009! said...

This !!!!!! Double-sided 4x6 picture frames made of wood Item Number: # 940,632 They come in a box of 36, but. Go to the dollar tree and see if they have in stock! I'm sure you can do! http://www.dollartreedirect.com/Floral&D ...


Oh, this wood frame 4x6
Item Number: # 953,380

excitedb... said...

Zellers is a 4 x 6 photos in packs of 4 for 5.00 each and are really good quality, well, try to have the dollar stores, they are usually pretty decent frame for cheap.

I like the zoo idea! Is not gonna be great!

Post a Comment